Xbox Music app - latest update

Ebuka Allison

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site
So, here are shown all my problems with XBM app running on latest update. Despite we had 8-9 updates till now I haven't seen any performance improvements. All I got is new features. It's still slow, many loading and resuming are showing up, mixing album covers etc. Ultimate Lag Xbox Music App Windows Phone 8.1 - YouTube Anyone has similar problems on devices with 512 MB of ram?

I disagree. It's usable on the latest update. However, its just usable. I'm switching full time to OneMusic and then Waiting for VLC

BataBole

Jan 28, 2014
Visit site
I disagree. It's usable on the latest update. However, its just usable. I'm switching full time to OneMusic and then Waiting for VLC

Well you can't call this app usable because Microsoft stands behind it! It should be far far better.

VLC will rock when it comes out because they have better developers..

Nathan Abriol

Aug 15, 2014
Visit site
To be honest my Xbox music app is working properly but when I updated it and my phone got fell down to a hard concrete floor. The songs that usually put on my SD card is not working properly the albums has gone even though there's a album art in it (I downloaded it on torrent) and when I play a song the Xbox music app it's crashing but the don't is currently playing. Pls help me do I need to reformat my SD card or my phone. Because I want phone or Xbox music app or SD card working properly

Ebuka Allison

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site
Well you can't call this app usable because Microsoft stands behind it! It should be far far better.

VLC will rock when it comes out because they have better developers..
Thats what I meant. Usable is a way of damning with faint praise. No point trying to fix it.

BataBole

Jan 28, 2014
Visit site
To be honest my Xbox music app is working properly but when I updated it and my phone got fell down to a hard concrete floor. The songs that usually put on my SD card is not working properly the albums has gone even though there's a album art in it (I downloaded it on torrent) and when I play a song the Xbox music app it's crashing but the don't is currently playing. Pls help me do I need to reformat my SD card or my phone. Because I want phone or Xbox music app or SD card working properly

I recommend you to do both. Do a hard reset on your phone and format your SD card. If you have your music on your PC you will easily transfer them to SD card so there's nothing to be worried about.
When you start with clean OS and clean SD card there should not be any problem. But first backup your stuff!

Nathan Abriol

Aug 15, 2014
Visit site
I already backed up my stuffs after this occurrence and my music too. My problem is I don't know how to restore my app settings, text messages and my app storage files because I don't want to loose to those stuffs especially on "star tiny death wars". Can you please tell me how to restore this stuffs? After the hard reset

BataBole

Jan 28, 2014
Visit site
I already backed up my stuffs after this occurrence and my music too. My problem is I don't know how to restore my app settings, text messages and my app storage files because I don't want to loose to those stuffs especially on "star tiny death wars". Can you please tell me how to restore this stuffs? After the hard reset

Go to Settings->Backup-> turn On everything;
Settings-> Sync my settings-> turn On everything

I'm not sure about Tiny Death Star. If it has cloud saving, you shouldn't have any problems.

anon(5383410)

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
It's much faster with the last update for me. Artists, albums and songs load almost instantly now. No more "loading...". The interface still needs work but it'll get there. What does bother me is that the recent plays isn't like the recent plays feature on Zune. It gives a link to the entire album as opposed to the song you played. Not that big a deal though, still nice to see recent plays and hopefully recent additions soon.

BataBole

Jan 28, 2014
Visit site
Well I have to say that I can feel a difference after latest update even I didn't get the live tile.
After nine updates so far some changes are visible, xbox music app is now usable. I think Microsoft is doing well with XBM app progress and we can expect it will work like a charm somewhere near 15th update.

I just need to get rid of my HTC 8S...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss