So, here are shown all my problems with XBM app running on latest update. Despite we had 8-9 updates till now I haven't seen any performance improvements. All I got is new features. It's still slow, many loading and resuming are showing up, mixing album covers etc. Anyone has similar problems on devices with 512 MB of ram?
    08-15-2014 08:04 AM
    So, here are shown all my problems with XBM app running on latest update. Despite we had 8-9 updates till now I haven't seen any performance improvements. All I got is new features. It's still slow, many loading and resuming are showing up, mixing album covers etc. Anyone has similar problems on devices with 512 MB of ram?
    I disagree. It's usable on the latest update. However, its just usable. I'm switching full time to OneMusic and then Waiting for VLC
    08-15-2014 08:10 AM
    OneMusic does not list all music. We expect a lot from VLC, lets see.
    08-15-2014 08:20 AM
    I disagree. It's usable on the latest update. However, its just usable. I'm switching full time to OneMusic and then Waiting for VLC
    Well you can't call this app usable because Microsoft stands behind it! It should be far far better.

VLC will rock when it comes out because they have better developers..
    08-15-2014 08:21 AM
    To be honest my Xbox music app is working properly but when I updated it and my phone got fell down to a hard concrete floor. The songs that usually put on my SD card is not working properly the albums has gone even though there's a album art in it (I downloaded it on torrent) and when I play a song the Xbox music app it's crashing but the don't is currently playing. Pls help me do I need to reformat my SD card or my phone. Because I want phone or Xbox music app or SD card working properly
    08-15-2014 08:24 AM
    Well you can't call this app usable because Microsoft stands behind it! It should be far far better.

VLC will rock when it comes out because they have better developers..
    Thats what I meant. Usable is a way of damning with faint praise. No point trying to fix it.
    08-15-2014 08:38 AM
    Thats what I meant. Usable is a way of damning with faint praise. No point trying to fix it.
    So basically my phone/sd is fine even though it hit hard on the floor. XBM is the problem?
    08-15-2014 08:56 AM
    So my phone/sd card is fine even though it hard on the floor. XBM is the problem?
    08-15-2014 08:58 AM
    To be honest my Xbox music app is working properly but when I updated it and my phone got fell down to a hard concrete floor. The songs that usually put on my SD card is not working properly the albums has gone even though there's a album art in it (I downloaded it on torrent) and when I play a song the Xbox music app it's crashing but the don't is currently playing. Pls help me do I need to reformat my SD card or my phone. Because I want phone or Xbox music app or SD card working properly
    I recommend you to do both. Do a hard reset on your phone and format your SD card. If you have your music on your PC you will easily transfer them to SD card so there's nothing to be worried about.
    When you start with clean OS and clean SD card there should not be any problem. But first backup your stuff!
    08-15-2014 09:01 AM
    I already backed up my stuffs after this occurrence and my music too. My problem is I don't know how to restore my app settings, text messages and my app storage files because I don't want to loose to those stuffs especially on "star tiny death wars". Can you please tell me how to restore this stuffs? After the hard reset
    08-15-2014 09:15 AM
    I already backed up my stuffs after this occurrence and my music too. My problem is I don't know how to restore my app settings, text messages and my app storage files because I don't want to loose to those stuffs especially on "star tiny death wars". Can you please tell me how to restore this stuffs? After the hard reset
    Go to Settings->Backup-> turn On everything;
    Settings-> Sync my settings-> turn On everything

I'm not sure about Tiny Death Star. If it has cloud saving, you shouldn't have any problems.
    08-15-2014 10:17 AM
    It's much faster with the last update for me. Artists, albums and songs load almost instantly now. No more "loading...". The interface still needs work but it'll get there. What does bother me is that the recent plays isn't like the recent plays feature on Zune. It gives a link to the entire album as opposed to the song you played. Not that big a deal though, still nice to see recent plays and hopefully recent additions soon.
    08-16-2014 10:08 AM
    Well I have to say that I can feel a difference after latest update even I didn't get the live tile.
    After nine updates so far some changes are visible, xbox music app is now usable. I think Microsoft is doing well with XBM app progress and we can expect it will work like a charm somewhere near 15th update.

I just need to get rid of my HTC 8S...
    08-28-2014 12:34 PM