Why is everyone ignoring that MS broke its XBM promise twice in a row?

Localhorst86

Jun 8, 2012
Visit site
but let's all be honest here... Xbox Music for Windows Phone, as long as it is being developed by the current incompetent team, is done. More and more people are finally coming to this conclusion. Even if they stuck to consistent two week updates for an entire year it's clear to me that XBM will:

-always be slower than on WP8
-buggier than WP8
-trail behind competitors in basic functionality like syncing local music
-be riddled with DRM errors. They have been trying to fix those since WP8 GDR2...

My point is, yeah they missed another update but at this point it doesn't matter anymore.

Truer words have never been spoken. At this point, I simply stopped caring for Xbox music and instead am using my old iPod.

Why can't MSFT roll their Xbox Live Gold and Music Pass prices into one?

I hope this wont happen. When Amazon decided to include their VOD subscription to their Prime membership prices raised from 29€/y to 49/y per year without an option to pass on the Video option. If MS would start to include the Xbox Music service in their gold subscription, prices for XBL Gold would definatelly be raised as well. Maybe not instantly, but eventually we would be forced to indirectly pay for it because MS would raise prices.

loofmodnar

Dec 14, 2010
www.loofmodnar.com
Again, imagine if Nokia suddenly swapped your 920 for the prototype 930's and promised it would be better in the end. Wouldn't you rather get the finished product than watch it made? Apps are like sausage, they are nice when done, not so much when bein

Actually, I think that would be pretty cool. I installed the DP precisely because I like seeing how the sausage is made.

Also an update was released today. Which almost matches my theory that their biweekly schedule is based on the date not the last released update.

Ebuka Allison

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site
Actually, I think that would be pretty cool. I installed the DP precisely because I like seeing how the sausage is made.

Also an update was released today. Which almost matches my theory that their biweekly schedule is based on the date not the last released update.
Nope. The DP does not let us see how the sausage is made. We get the sausage early because we're camping outside the factory.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss