How do you notify MS about a new bug

Bobvfr

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
Since the latest update I have noticed an odd bug.

I like Xbox Music, it works well for me, I have a music pass and so far my music collection is about 2/3 local music to 1/3 music pass music added to my collection (Although in another couple of weeks it will be 50/50).

All the added to collection albums have the small cloud icon so available on and offline, the local music has no icon so offline only.

However if on my phone or pc's if I choose to see what music is available on the cloud it says "It's lonely in here", of course if I choose all music then both added and local music is on show, it's not an important issue but it's nice to be able to show at a glance what music is on the cloud.

I can of course see this by going to either Xbox Music on my XB1 or going to the XBM web page as both of those only show the cloud part of my collection.

How do we bring this bug (Yes it is a bug as this worked before the update) to the attention of MS?

Bob

paulsalter

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
The best way is either on the Microsoft forums or the user voice website
I have reported bugs before on the Microsoft forums, they initially say its working as expected but then it has changed when a new release comes out

they might say this is as expected as when choosing this option it lists streaming music only, not everything that's in the cloud

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos