No "Get Music" pane

se7en20

Jan 30, 2014
Visit site
Help! My xbox music app only shows my local files. I've been looking for a way to go to the store. I don't even know if I have to do a separate login for the Music app. Everytime I try to access xbox music account settings, it opens the login page in IE and when I attempt to login, I always get an error. Is the store available to some regions only?

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Feature availability
[SUP]1[/SUP] Xbox Music Store is available in Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Mexico, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, the United Kingdom, and the United States.
[SUP]2[/SUP] Free music streaming is available in Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, the United Kingdom, and the United States.
[SUP]3[/SUP] Xbox Music Pass is available in Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Mexico, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, the United Kingdom, and the United States.
Source: Xbox on Windows Features | Xbox SmartGlass, Games, Music, Video Features

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre