so one of the features i really hate about xbox music is that it seems to stop downloading music when the screen turns off. for example, i choose to download a couple of albums, press power to turn off the screen or just let the screen time out, come back to check on the downloads later by hitting power again, and i find that all of the songs simply paused while the screen was off. they start up again while the screen is on, though.

is there a way to turn off whatever function this is? i'd like to be able to tell the phone to download a couple of albums and come back later to find that everything downloaded on its own.

thanks in advance for any help anyone can offer!
    11-21-2014 02:14 PM
    You cannot. That is one of the dumbest Changes they made
    so one of the features i really hate about xbox music is that it seems to stop downloading music when the screen turns off. for example, i choose to download a couple of albums, press power to turn off the screen or just let the screen time out, come back to check on the downloads later by hitting power again, and i find that all of the songs simply paused while the screen was off. they start up again while the screen is on, though.

is there a way to turn off whatever function this is? i'd like to be able to tell the phone to download a couple of albums and come back later to find that everything downloaded on its own.

thanks in advance for any help anyone can offer!
    11-21-2014 02:20 PM