Found a solution for xbox music not showing all songs on phone

Dave Bhullar

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site
I transferred some songs from my PC to my phone but some of them didn't show up in xbox music. I could see that the songs are stored on my phone using a file explorer app. So I downloaded another music app that uses Xbox music API's to play music, that app displayed all the songs that were missing in xbox music, so I just played some of those songs, then paused the music, closed the app and opened xbox music and now all the music was there!

Athull

Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
I transferred some songs from my PC to my phone but some of them didn't show up in xbox music. I could see that the songs are stored on my phone using a file explorer app. So I downloaded another music app that uses Xbox music API's to play music, that app displayed all the songs that were missing in xbox music, so I just played some of those songs, then paused the music, closed the app and opened xbox music and now all the music was there!

New music takes a bit of time for XM to find, u just need to open XM and keep it a while in songs list screen and then they will appear.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss