12-09-2015 10:37 PM
79 ... 234
tools
    Thinks I hate about Xbox music:

For some reason, sometimes when I unlock my phone, even if it's gone past the time that I need to enter my phone's password, it will accidentally skip the song I'm listening to when the lock screen lifts. And I can't go back to it, so I have to do it manually from the list of songs. GRRRAARRGGHHH!!!

You can only make a playlist of 1000 songs, which is not good for those who have 2000+ songs like me.

Also, if you listen to just "Songs" without a playlist, if you have more than 1000 songs, then it doesn't add them all to the playlist that generates them, so when you can't find a song you want to listen to, you have to go back to the songs list and pick it, which generates a new playlist that leaves out other songs.

Even with wifi, it doesn't download album art. Also, for some songs that have individual track art rather than the whole album, it will show one random track art image and apply it to all songs in that album.
    09-20-2015 01:59 PM
    My problem is that it always skips back to the first song (on Nokia Lumia). It doesn't matter if I have it on shuffle or not, after 10 songs or so it will skip back to the first mp3 I have on my phone (alphabetically). The worse part is that I used to like that song a lot. Now I want to thow my phone across the room every time I hear it.

Also, does anybody know how to disable the prompt "listening to loud music can result in permanent damage....." that's totally hippopotamus..
    09-22-2015 07:01 PM
    Ok so this has had numerous updates & yet I still can not download & save tracks so they are able to be played offline on my phone. You have this feather on Windows 10 PC but not on phone. This sucks big time.
    09-25-2015 04:50 AM
    We should not have to download "every single music app" out there just because the built in feature of this disappointing machine is an epic failure.

The music feature should be user friendly, user focused and efficient. I can sync an album to iPod classic from iTunes in the time it takes this software to sync a song received by bluetooth. It is absolutely horrendous - I regret not only buying WP but ever using Windows for anything
    12-09-2015 10:37 PM
79 ... 234