Purchasing Xbox Music

Feb 2, 2015
Visit site
I have $3 in my Microsoft account, because of Bing Rewards, and I have the Xbox Music Pass until the 24th. I don't want to renew the Music Pass. I am not seeing an option to purchase music, either through the app, or on the Xbox Music website.

I have two questions. Do I have to wait until my pass expires until I can purchase music, and if I were interested in purchasing another month could I use the $3 towards the renewal?

MoshMast

Dec 30, 2014
Visit site
You can long-press on the songs you want to purchase while browsing the store and you should have a "buy" option. Same thing for long-pressing the album title.

I've never tried using a partial credit towards a renewal, but I've done it for game purchases. So maybe? Let me know if that works!

Feb 2, 2015
Visit site
You can long-press on the songs you want to purchase while browsing the store and you should have a "buy" option. Same thing for long-pressing the album title.

I've never tried using a partial credit towards a renewal, but I've done it for game purchases. So maybe? Let me know if that works!

This only works if you don't have a Music Pass.

MoshMast

Dec 30, 2014
Visit site
Actually that isn't true!

I have an Xbox Music Pass and have purchased a few tracks which weren't available for streaming. You need to make sure you are in the store and not your collection when you perform the long-press. So even if it's already in your collection, search for it in the store and long-press the song/album from there.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99