I cant believe they cant figure this out. The apps non stop grab some compilation album of covers songs as the album and artwork. If it is a Led Zeppelin song, it should grab the Led Zeppelin album that it is on at the oldest possible date. That way it is from the original album. Not some greatest hit album or even worse some Nickelodeon Kiddie Rock Cover album. Half the art work it grabs from me is from exactly that. Ugh
    08-12-2015 10:00 AM
    I knew that pain all too well. That's the reason why I just decided to keep the Media Info off ever since Xbox Music. Half my album art was correct, the other half... Not so much. Now I just organize everything myself.
    Go look up mp3tag
    Well, it beats looking at incorrect information I guess.
    08-19-2015 02:34 PM
    Here's how to get all the art correct in Xbox music and it will help in Groove also. However I have yet to see artist background art showing in any of the groove renditions. Download and install Zune and let it tag all music. If necessary right click on the album with a problem and in the window choose update album info. Then put it in the phone
    08-23-2015 07:15 PM