Does my Xbox Music owned library get synched to my other devices with Windows 10 too?

anon(9226494)

Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
I have a lot of songs in my Xbox Music library, and I've been keeping them locally in a folder in my external HDD (for backup purposes, bad internet). I want to know if these musics that I own by Xbox Music are mine in Groove too, or if I must keep this backup of them forever. Also, the songs that I buy on Windows 10 by the Store are synched to my Windows Phone 8.1's Xbox Music library too?

anon(9226494)

Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
Well, then there's something pretty crazy happening with me. When I delete the musics from my Music folder, they aren't displayed in Groove (for streaming). And in the website too, just one of them is displayed (the one I bought in Windows 10 Store). The older ones that I've got through Xbox Music aren't being seen as owned in the Windows 10 Store. Do you have any ideas on what may be causing this issue?

Bobvfr

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
Your English isn't perfect and it's late and I am tired, so I haven't thought any technical stuff through, but be aware the Store is where you can buy music or play it if you have a music pass, if you want to look for music you can add to your collection and your older Xbox music is shown through the Groove app and not the store.

Hope that makes sense.

RTGent

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site
Your English isn't perfect and it's late and I am tired, so I haven't thought any technical stuff through, but be aware the Store is where you can buy music or play it if you have a music pass, if you want to look for music you can add to your collection and your older Xbox music is shown through the Groove app and not the store.

Hope that makes sense.
You were too tired. :wink:
But I can't help at all, because I don't have anything 10 nor Groove.
Still, we both added to our post counts.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12