Any Groove Music Pass Black Friday Deals?

evillama

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
My kids' and my own music passes are expiring in December.

Hoping to renew all three passes with holiday deals.

Any rumors on upcoming sales?

ENV

dechah

Nov 4, 2011
Visit site
I am in the same situation. I am hoping for another major deal in the very near future. Or at least the announcement of a Family subscription

RTGent

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site
I've had annual subscriptions since the first Zune Pass, and I think that the offers have been for new subscribers. Anyway... I'll be monitoring this as well, and I think we'll get emails to our accounts as with other/current offers.

rider2040

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
The last two years MS has had a "12 days of Christmas" promo. On one of those days they have offered a music pass for $50. I have renewed my pass using this both years.

The best deal I have ever seen was the "pi Day" promo where they offered a 12 month pass for $31.41 on 3/14/15. I bought passes for me and several friends. I hope they do that one again in 16!

Bobvfr

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
Does anyone know what happens if you buy a discounted MP in say December but your pass doesn't run out until June, does it extend it from June so you would have 18 months if you bought a year?

evillama

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone know what happens if you buy a discounted MP in say December but your pass doesn't run out until June, does it extend it from June so you would have 18 months if you bought a year?

It's cumulative. I've purchased enough Office 365 discounted licenses to last me to 2017. Now that the Groove discounts seem rare, I'm going to do the same the next time the price drops...

Bobvfr

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for that I was annoyed at the thought that some folks got all the discount, will do some discount shopping when they show up.

Grimwar

Aug 1, 2015
Visit site
I bought 2 Office Home 365 one year licenses @ €69.00 each on Black Friday. My Office account is valid till 2019.
I have a Groove music pass, I really love Groove after using it for 10 months, I was on the bill pay €9.99 per month but I cancelled auto billing this month and now I got the new 4 month free trial.

Grimwar

Aug 1, 2015
Visit site
no idea but you can try a Virtual Pirate Network "VPN" and change your isp address to Argentina. Use translate to read the Spanish text in Edge or use Google chrome auto translate.

CX1

Mar 17, 2011
Visit site
Para comprar, l regi?n de la Tienda tiene que coincidir con la regi?n de tu cuenta de Microsoft. Cambiar la regi?n de la Tienda.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster