Moving music from iTunes to Groove Music

cnashx

Nov 24, 2015
Visit site
As the title says... How do you do this?
I now have a Lumia 950xl and I would like to get my music on it.
Eventually I'm planning on getting a surface book or pro 4 and put all my music on there. But right now I have a MacBook pro.

cnashx

Nov 24, 2015
Visit site
I just jumped in. I've been a member of basically every other mobile nations site for probably close to 10 years so I didn't even think to introduce myself haha.
Thanks for the link. I will read into it.

cnashx

Nov 24, 2015
Visit site
Although that link was helpful I'm thinking about dropping iTunes all together. If this phone satisfies me for the next week to a month I will be dropping my iPhone, iPad and MacBook pro for the 950xl and a surface book or pro4.

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Although that link was helpful I'm thinking about dropping iTunes all together. If this phone satisfies me for the next week to a month I will be dropping my iPhone, iPad and MacBook pro for the 950xl and a surface book or pro4.

Im going out on a limb here..You're pretty nested into iOS eh? the users here would appreciate a review from an iOS guy :D

justreason

Jun 5, 2012
Visit site
I have trouble accessing my 950 on my Mac.. That Windows phone app is obsolete and I can get the sd card to show up but can't do anything with it..

cnashx

Nov 24, 2015
Visit site
Im going out on a limb here..You're pretty nested into iOS eh? the users here would appreciate a review from an iOS guy :D

Yeah. I've been with apple for awhile now. There are some quirks with the 950xl I'm trying to get worked out. Once I get to a comfortable point I'll post a review.
Still no fix on migrating my music though. 🙁

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes