Hi. Sorry, not a Groove question, but it is music related and not sure where else to put it.

Anyone know if there's a way to listen to songs from my Amazon music library on my Icon? Specifically, would love to be able to download some of my Prime albums to my phone for offline use. Amazon doesn't have the app that allows that for windows phone (shocker). Thanks for any feedback!
    12-14-2015 02:41 PM
    I don't know, but here's my feedback or only contribution: The Prime music is much too limited for my needs. I did "download" a bunch of prime music to my Kindle when it first became available, but when I tried to play it later, I learned that the Kindle had to be online. That wasn't really downloading, so I haven't even tried it again, even on the Kindle. I also learned that I was only downloaded parts of albums. I LOVE Prime otherwise. If I wasn't a Zune/Xbox/Groove subscriber, I'd probably be giving it a chance, and probably buying an Echo.
    12-14-2015 07:11 PM