Music Pass Family

RTGent

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site
Apples and tangerines: iTunes is about purchasing music, and the family plan is for use of purchased Apple music only (by family members using the same credit card). Groove is a subscription plan, and if you purchase the music through Groove, you can share it with the whole neighborhood. :wink:

FearL0rd

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Apples and tangerines: iTunes is about purchasing music, and the family plan is for use of purchased Apple music only (by family members using the same credit card). Groove is a subscription plan, and if you purchase the music through Groove, you can share it with the whole neighborhood. :wink:

Itunes has a subscription plan like Groove for family

[h=3]An Apple Music membership for
everyone in your family.[/h] With an Apple Music family membership, up to six people in your family can enjoy unlimited access to Apple Music on their devices. Everyone gets full, individual access to the Apple Music library, expert recommendations, 24/7 worldwide radio with Beats 1, and unlimited skips on all other curated radio stations. It’s the whole world of music for the whole family.[SUP]*[/SUP]

https://www.apple.com/family-sharing/#mn_p

I want get groove but I cant without this.

RUCKUS_US

Dec 17, 2015
Visit site
So if you log into groove with your account it will give her access to your library and the service, I don't think she can have her own separate library if that's what you're trying to accomplish

FearL0rd

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
So if you log into groove with your account it will give her access to your library and the service, I don't think she can have her own separate library if that's what you're trying to accomplish
yes this is what I was trying to do. she needs her own library

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99