Groove Music Support

davidewart

Oct 9, 2014
Visit site
Has anyone figured out how to contact helpful support for Groove Music? Groove has split lots of my old CD albums into multiple, partial, albums. Sometimes tracks are completely missing.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated - having just spent 3 hours talking with 3 different tech supports and finally quitting after being advised to do a system restore.

DennisvdG

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
Would like to know this too, so many bugs...

I can't add songs from multiple albums to one playlist because they'll get greyed and "aren't on this device" when they clearly are.

And like you said, albums getting split up.

david1alp

Apr 12, 2016
Visit site
Mine is the same! And I've been trying for 3 months to sort it out??? I still am no further forward!

Why is it that no matter how many music albums I put on my Microsoft-Lumia-535 phone -- it only show up 11 albums in GROOVE MUSIC ?? Where are all the other albums?? And How do I get them ALL to show up????????

I have 30 odd GB's of Music.. I want it ALL showing up on my phone! In one EASY accessible place!!!!!!!!

I DO NOT want bits of it showing up on the Micro-SD card -- and other bits here and there!!!!!! I want it ALL in one place!!!!!

Come on Microsoft!!!!!! HOW DO I DO IT?????

What is going wrong?? All of my music is on my Desktop on my Laptop -- and I've bought a USB lead to transfer it to the LUMIA phone, but it WILL NOT mirror up to what is on the Desktop (what I transferred from iTunes)...

Like Dennis has said... Missing tracks... No artwork showing..... Only 11 Albums showing in the "Album" section...

If this cannot be resolved - I am just going back to my iPod; which means I shall be going around with 2 devices -- the phone and the iPod... And people will ask "Why have you got an old iPod attached to your phone with an elastic band??" -- It won't look very good for Microsoft WILL IT!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss