Move Song from phone to OneDrive

missionsparta

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
Is there a way to move a song I only have on my phone, to OneDrive, without having to move it to my PC first? Basically just doing it with the phone.

pmhgeneral

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
I do it all the time, also I make a backup of every song I owe when I downloaded or purchase it. In OneDrive I made a file folder called music backup. Now I like using (metro file manager) found in the store for moving files I would suggest. In this app you can move, copy and place it anywhere try it out. I no the native app file explorer is similar but I find metro much easier.

missionsparta

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
Originally posted by pmhgeneral
I do it all the time, also I make a backup of every song I owe when I downloaded or purchase it. In OneDrive I made a file folder called music backup. Now I like using (metro file manager) found in the store for moving files I would suggest. In this app you can move, copy and place it anywhere try it out. I no the native app file explorer is similar but I find metro much easier.

Hmmm. I don't see anywhere in the native file app where you can access OneDrive

pmhgeneral

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
Hmmm. I don't see anywhere in the native file app where you can access OneDrive

That's why I said the metro file manager, I forgot it didn't offer OneDrive sorry, but I use metro every day for this, now I think they have a free app but it may not offer the OneDrive without purchase but it's worth it, I never use the native app.

gsjansen

Nov 25, 2015
Visit site
Very cool! Thanks pmhgeneral for letting me know about metro file manager. I can copy folders (not just individual music files), from my 950xl sd card up to one drive!

Once again, thank you for the heads up!:excited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium