Select playlist to add from Groove to Windows phone

Grizzon4

Jul 8, 2016
Visit site
I have updated 640 phone to Windows 10. Desktop Windows 10. So using Groove now to sync music from iTunes, however, I don't want all playlists to sync to my phone as some playlists belong to kids. I was able to do this before on Windows 8.1 by selecting which playlists to sync, but I don't see this option anymore. :angry: Anyone know if this can be done?

Grizzon4

Jul 8, 2016
Visit site
That is problem, no way to remove or just choose from start which playlists to sync. It just asks where to look for music on your computer, you indicate file locations and just gives u all the music whether u want or not.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
That is problem, no way to remove or just choose from start which playlists to sync. It just asks where to look for music on your computer, you indicate file locations and just gives u all the music whether u want or not.

then when importing to groove, it imports everything - so create new playlists from the songs thus you play the ones you want and not all of them, it will take time but it's a one time thing

But check these articles too How to import iTunes playlists to Groove music on Windows 10 | Windows Central

How to import your entire iTunes library to the Groove music app on Windows 10 | Windows Central

Grizzon4

Jul 8, 2016
Visit site
Thanks for link, but I had Already read that. I should not have to re-do playlists. They exist already and I just don't want to sync the kid's playlist that are on my iTunes acct. Not sure why Microsoft no longer gives option like prior versions to choose which playlists to sync. I'm not a tech person, but I can't image it is that difficult for them to program since it exists already on iTunes and prior versions (8.1).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leviwilkersion