So I updated my music's info via my PC, transfered it to SD card and replaced with the old files. Nothing changed in Groove. Then I deleted all the music from the SD card, and then again pasted edited files back onto it. Now Groove partially reads data. It will show the changed names, but not the artist. Only few artists and albums are correctly sorted, everything else is under 'Unknown' or "Various artist'. How the hell can I fix this? I obviously can't reinstall the app.
    I'm using it on my L640, running the latest Fast Ring build.
    07-09-2016 02:36 PM
    So I updated my music's info via my PC, transfered it to SD card and replaced with the old files. Nothing changed in Groove. Then I deleted all the music from the SD card, and then again pasted edited files back onto it. Now Groove partially reads data. It will show the changed names, but not the artist. Only few artists and albums are correctly sorted, everything else is under 'Unknown' or "Various artist'. How the hell can I fix this? I obviously can't reinstall the app.
    I'm using it on my L640, running the latest Fast Ring build.
    when you entered artist info, did yo make sure to enter it in artist and not the featured artists section? Leave the featured or group artists section blank - I think that should work
    07-09-2016 03:46 PM