How in the world do I move a playlist from this god awful groove app to the groove app on my phone? I have about 6 hours of music on a playlist that I would like to move to my phone. I am also having issues with albums being split in two. And example is I have goldfingers greatest hits. Well, one half has the album art, while the other just has the blank album cover. This app is infuriating. I miss the easy syncing like the Zune app used to have.
    07-23-2016 01:40 PM
    How in the world do I move a playlist from this god awful groove app to the groove app on my phone? I have about 6 hours of music on a playlist that I would like to move to my phone. I am also having issues with albums being split in two. And example is I have goldfingers greatest hits. Well, one half has the album art, while the other just has the blank album cover. This app is infuriating. I miss the easy syncing like the Zune app used to have.
    Everything you need to know about the Groove music app on Windows 10 | Windows Central

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...-mobile-device

Check that you're signed in groove app for both pc and mobile using the same account
    07-23-2016 01:57 PM
    I am signed in on both devices. So basically i need to either have a music pass, or add the songs manually to my onedrive? that is a huge pain.
    07-23-2016 02:04 PM
    I am signed in on both devices. So basically i need to either have a music pass, or add the songs manually to my onedrive? that is a huge pain.
    you can't copy them over via usb? that would be the easiest option
    07-23-2016 02:11 PM
    i could, but it seems that moving them to one drive is easier. I need all the space i can get on my phone, seeing as how my icon doesnt have removable storage
    07-23-2016 03:08 PM
    i could, but it seems that moving them to one drive is easier. I need all the space i can get on my phone, seeing as how my icon doesnt have removable storage
    then upload them to onedrive if you cannot make them all fit on the phone
    07-23-2016 03:21 PM