Hey everyone,
    I subscribed to Groove Music Pass for a year even though I am in a country where its not available (I subscribed to it with my US address)
    It has been working perfectly fine on my Windows 10 PC (streaming and downloading songs offline)
    It was also working fine (slightly lagging) on my Galaxy S6
    I switched back to windows 10 mobile but the Groove Music Pass doesn't seem to work at all. I can only play songs that I downloaded offline (NOT using Groove Music Pass) I cant seem to stream music or download offline music using Groove Music Pass.

I also would like to mention that in the ohone setting the region is United States so I don't get where the problem seems to be.

Any suggestions ?
    02-17-2017 08:44 AM
    in your MS account, check your device limit. (https://account.microsoft.com/devices/content)

Under Groove you may have reached your limit and its blocking that from playing. I thought it was 5 but looks like it was bumped to 10. At least in mine.
    02-17-2017 08:59 AM
    in your MS account, check your device limit. (https://account.microsoft.com/devices/content)

Under Groove you may have reached your limit and its blocking that from playing. I thought it was 5 but looks like it was bumped to 10. At least in mine.
    the device limit on mine is 3/10 I don't think that's the problem :s
    02-17-2017 09:49 AM
    I am having the same problem I am under my device limit, all my payments went through and still nothing. I called microsoft for support and after 45 minutes on the phone they had no idea what was wrong. Giving my 10 bucks to spotify instead is looking better every day I cant use groove.
    02-18-2017 03:49 PM
    As a last resort i would hard rest the phone and see if that corrects the problem.
    02-19-2017 08:19 AM