Groove Music not playing tracks

Kunal Dudwadkar

Nov 7, 2013
Visit site
So I recently joined the release preview ring on my Lumia 650 after a long time of staying away from the insider testing phase. Everything went fine and I'm on the creators update. But now Groove simply does not play any track until I restart the phone. It just shows as playing and the slider does not move ahead. Anybody else with the same issue?

Bernd Markl

May 11, 2017
Visit site
So I recently joined the release preview ring on my Lumia 650 after a long time of staying away from the insider testing phase. Everything went fine and I'm on the creators update. But now Groove simply does not play any track until I restart the phone. It just shows as playing and the slider does not move ahead. Anybody else with the same issue?

I have the same problem after an Update last week. Groove plays music and when i close the app and later i start it, i´ll get the Song and it seems to play the music but nothing happens.

Kunal Dudwadkar

Nov 7, 2013
Visit site
I have the same problem after an Update last week. Groove plays music and when i close the app and later i start it, i´ll get the Song and it seems to play the music but nothing happens.

Well I stopped the insider build and went back to the production one, groove works as it should now.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs