To put it simply, I feel Groove needs to allow people to produce playlists that can be shared to the public. I'm literally craving for this. For me personally it would be a lot of fun to making playlists. And I've come across people who don't listen to albums on Spotify, but instead listen to other peoples' playlists.

I sometimes question if I'm being an absolute dunce, and the feature is already on Groove. Whether you like it or not, it seems to be a craze that isn't dyeing anytime soon.
    06-08-2017 03:30 AM
    To put it simply, I feel Groove needs to allow people to produce playlists that can be shared to the public. I'm literally craving for this. For me personally it would be a lot of fun to making playlists. And I've come across people who don't listen to albums on Spotify, but instead listen to other peoples' playlists.

I sometimes question if I'm being an absolute dunce, and the feature is already on Groove. Whether you like it or not, it seems to be a craze that isn't dyeing anytime soon.
    I've looked at the app and you're right, there's no way to share a playlist - but for this to happen, doesn't the person receiving the shared playlist also have to have access to the same songs? Meaning the songs have to be online, on your onedrive possibly

If so, then they need to stream the songs everytime they want to play the songs that you shared as a playlist - which is not very efficient

Therefore the person would want to download them to make it easier to play them - but then that's sharing the actual song, which is illegal, isn't it?
    06-08-2017 04:38 AM
    If both have a Groove subscription then they will likely have access to the same tracks, and clearly Groove is designed around having that subscription, so it seems fine to have a share option to me.
    06-08-2017 04:48 AM

You can actually share playlists with your friends if you share the link to your playlist it still open the app on their phone and u can play or save their playlist
    Guytronic likes this.
    06-22-2017 01:59 PM