Offline access to OneDrive music in Groove WM10

BrunelloMagni

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
I have a Lumia 950 and I know you can sync OneDrive Music to Groove for streaming. But I want to keep my phone updated with offline access to the music while I arrange and sync everything from my computer and not having to remove the SD to manually sync the music on my computer.

Is it possible to do so?

T Moore

Jan 21, 2013
Visit site
You can select, by using the filters in songs, albums and artist to show on the phone music from, all sources, onedrive or only on the phone.
When you play a song from onedrive is not syncing, it is streaming. Sync implies downloading the song from onedrive to the phone to keep my phone updated with offline access to the music

Use the onedrive app, go to your music, hold the tap on music you want on the phone and select 'download'

Explain further, "while I arrange and sync everything from my computer "

BrunelloMagni

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
Explain further, "while I arrange and sync everything from my computer "

Thanks for your reply.

I mean I download all my music in my computer and manage it from there (update songs, delete some, create and update playlists). So what I'm looking for is that if I add a new song or modify a playlist in my computer, hencefor OneDrive, it will automatically download to my phone and the playlist will get modified too.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janecruise