No equilizer

Tonchi91

Jul 14, 2013
Visit site
Hello,

Before 1 week I could use equilizer in Groove Music, but I reinstalled the Windows over the weekend.

I update everything possible and I can now see only new design in the Groove, but equilizer is now missing. Do I have to do something in order to bring it back or that amazing feature is now removed?

TRON0314

Jun 11, 2014
Visit site
No Clue.

But it seem certain features are gone for me as well. Equalizer is still there hidden all the way back in settings. HOWEVER, I cannot edit properties of any songs whatsoever. Frustrating.

Tonchi91

Jul 14, 2013
Visit site
Yesterday I got some unkown updates on my SP3 and after that Equilizer poped up. It's stupid how 1 app feature can depend on some unkown updates. I mean Equalizer is nothing you couldn't do even with first version of Windows 10. It's just a visualizer with sound modifications.

DOGC_Kyle

Jun 19, 2013
Visit site
No Clue.

But it seem certain features are gone for me as well. Equalizer is still there hidden all the way back in settings. HOWEVER, I cannot edit properties of any songs whatsoever. Frustrating.

Editing properties is unavailable once they've uploaded to OneDrive. Move to local storage, wait for Groove to pick up the move, edit info, then move it back to OneDrive music folder.
No idea why it's like this, but at least it works.

You can also edit most of the metadata from File Explorer - either from the details pane, or right click > properties > details. Use multi-select if you want to edit properties for a whole album at a time.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss