HP Elite X3 Accessories: Specs & Features

realwarder

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
The HP Elite x3 may be a powerhouse, but HP are not releasing it standalone. The phone has the following accessories available to provide a complete experience. For me, the Lap Dock is most interesting as it should bring Continuum to life, but having the rugged case available is also very neat. Anyone thinking of getting any of these?

Docking/Mobile Extension HP Elite x3 Desk Dock
Reinvent your desktop workspace with the ultra-compact HP Elite x3 Desk Dock, which quickly charges your HP Elite x3 and uses its pocket-sized PC power to maximize your Windows 10 Mobile1 productivity on an external display, keyboard, and mouse.

EliteX3_SecureBG.jpg
Desk Dock.png

HP Elite x3 Lap Dock
Boost your HP Elite x3 productivity with the premium notebook experience of the HP Elite x3 Lap Dock, which has a nearly borderless 12.5” diagonal FHD screen, full-sized keyboard, and clickpad.

EliteX3_TrulySeamless.jpg
Lap Dock.png

Charging HP Elite x3 Wireless Charger
Reduce your cable clutter and save time spent searching for the right adapter with the always-ready, always-on, HP Elite x3 Wireless Charger, which uses Qi inductive charging technology to wirelessly charge your HP Elite x3.

hp1.PNG

Wireless Charger.png
Wireless Charger 2.png

Cases HP Elite x3 Wallet Folio Leather Case
Help protect your HP Elite x3 from drops and dings with the flexible and functional HP Elite x3 Wallet Folio Leather Case8, which has a built-in stand for use on a desk or table and convenient slots for your ID, credit cards, and business cards.

HP Elite x3 Silicone Case
Comfortably carry your HP Elite x3 with the HP Elite x3 Silicone Case, which has an anti-slip finish and puts a layer of protection between your device and the real world.

HP Elite x3 Rugged Case
Shield your HP Elite x3 from whatever the day may bring with the anti-slip grip, shock-absorbing HP Elite x3 Rugged Case, which is designed to pass MIL-STD drop testing up to 6 feet (1.8 m).

Cases.png

HP Elite x3 Anti-Fingerprint Screen Protector
Touch and tap to your heart’s content without mussing up your HP Elite x3’s screen5 with the HP Elite x3 Anti-Fingerprint Screen Protector, which retains all of your interactivity with none of the mess.

Screen Protector.png
Screen Protector 2.png

HP Elite x3 Anti-Shatter Glass Screen Protector
Help protect your HP Elite x3 screen during the most rough-and tumble of days with the HP Elite x3 Anti-Shatter Glass Screen Protector, which delivers maximum screen protection up to 9H hardness while retaining all of your touchscreen interactivity.

Tempered Glass.png

HP Elite x3 Privacy Screen
Keep the visual eavesdroppers at bay, whether you’re working with your HP Elite x36 on the go or in a fixed location, with the HP Elite x3 Privacy Screen, which also retains your touchscreen interactivity.

Privacy Screen.png

HP Elite x3 Passive Stylus
Maximize your HP Elite x3’s productivity with the HP Elite x3 Passive Stylus which allows you to write naturally on the screen and navigate touchscreen activities.

Passive Stylus.png
Passive Stylus 2.png

HP Tablet Cleaning Kit
Quickly and easily wipe away smudges, streaks, and fingerprints and help maintain optimal screen clarity with the HP Tablet Cleaning Kit.

Cleaning Kit.png

Source: https://forums.windowscentral.com/e...%2FGetPDF.aspx%2Fc05190381.pdf&token=YhT1c2gw

Last edited:

josephan

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
I have the Wallet Folio case and I am very happy with it. It maintains the premium feel of the phone. Phone sits in a plastic cradle with a leather back. The leather on the back of the phone is set back from the edges and the plastic cradle wraps the edges of the phone. This tapers the phone with case and feels good in the hand. It also allows the phone to sit into the desk dock (using appropriate insert) with the case on. The front cover sticks out past the edges of the phone and keeps closed with an invisible magnet. I wouldn't say that the leather is fine glove leather but it's pretty good for the price.

Stamie Sclavos

Sep 18, 2016
Visit site
I have been using elite x3 for a week now. No cases available on hp store for australia as yet. Back of phone is slippery if I don't keep the bottom of the phone resting on my pinky when typing it has slipped out, would be worse for someone with small hands. I recommend getting a case when ordering the phone.

Also can anyone help, I have installed the anniversary update however still cannot access the fingerprint scanner. It simply isn't available in settings??

UncleVan

Sep 13, 2016
Visit site
Two things:
There is a new firmware available via wdrt. Second I ran the hp diagnostic program and tested the reader then it started working

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnsa3