Best Cases and Accessories for the HP Elite x3

beman39

Dec 24, 2014
Visit site
Can anyone recommend a good car mount for the x3?

I know this is a really late answer as I just got my X3 couple weeks ago, but the Samsung Wireless car charging mount works and fits amazing for our X3 like it was made for it! I'm super happy with it and charges my X3 perfectly! bonus is that its shorter than our phones and if you angle it properly on the dash, I can use it to record the driver in front of me which works surprisingly well! sorta like a dash cam! LOL 128GB micro SD card and you can record to your hearts delight

its this one 1.jpg

PuckCowboy

Oct 10, 2012
Visit site
I know this is a really late answer as I just got my X3 couple weeks ago, but the Samsung Wireless car charging mount works and fits amazing for our X3 like it was made for it! I'm super happy with it and charges my X3 perfectly! bonus is that its shorter than our phones and if you angle it properly on the dash, I can use it to record the driver in front of me which works surprisingly well! sorta like a dash cam! LOL 128GB micro SD card and you can record to your hearts delight

its this one View attachment 137506

Does it fast charge the Elite X3 via wireless? Does the HP Elite X3 even do fast wireless charging? I currently use AC Vent / Magnet setup to mount the phone in my truck, but then wireless charge at home. Unfortunately the magnet heats up like nobody's business when on the wireless charger, so Im debating on whether to go the magnet route and plug in via regular fast-charging, or do wireless charging (assuming the X3 is capable of Fast Wireless Charging.)

Unplugging and plugging in a cable is a minor inconvenience to me versus getting the fastest charge possible.

(Side note: anyone try or use the HP Silicone case for the Elite X3?) Any thoughts?

Any and all info is truly appreciated!

beman39

Dec 24, 2014
Visit site
Does it fast charge the Elite X3 via wireless? Does the HP Elite X3 even do fast wireless charging? I currently use AC Vent / Magnet setup to mount the phone in my truck, but then wireless charge at home. Unfortunately the magnet heats up like nobody's business when on the wireless charger, so Im debating on whether to go the magnet route and plug in via regular fast-charging, or do wireless charging (assuming the X3 is capable of Fast Wireless Charging.)

Unplugging and plugging in a cable is a minor inconvenience to me versus getting the fastest charge possible.

(Side note: anyone try or use the HP Silicone case for the Elite X3?) Any thoughts?

Any and all info is truly appreciated!

no it does NOT do fast charging, I don't think it was made to do so, BUT you shouldn't need it with the X3 because the battery lasts so long and when using the mount all you have to do is slap in the phone easily when getting into the car that it will be nice and charged ready to use

PuckCowboy

Oct 10, 2012
Visit site
Thank you sir. I'm trying to do research as I will be buying the Verizon Elite X3 when it is available in a week or two.

Trying to see the best cases to get and best tempered glass screen protectors as well.

Wondering if I should just wait for release and see if any new accessories are released with the new Verizon version.

Thanks again!

vEEP pEEP

Nov 1, 2014
Visit site
Hello,
I just bought an Elite x3 ....yes, really.
But I can't find any cases - just the ones from HP - they are really expensive and review are poor. Tried Amazon and Ebay - nothing....
Help?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos