Best wireless charing mat/pad for the X3?

Marcin Dabrowsky

Jan 19, 2015
Visit site
I m wondering what you guys are using for wireless charging. I have some cheap amazon stuff that barely works. I have the Incipio case on my X3 that I bought the the MS store (it was $30) and it's quite bulky. I want to make sure that the charger will be strong enough to provide good charge through the thick case, as well as the pad itself large enough for the phone to stay put on. I am not a fan of the circular ones. I am not sure where on the X3 the actual point of contact is for most effective charging so I am inclined to go with a good mat, but want to see what has worked for others.

Thanks.

kurtd

Oct 1, 2012
Visit site
I don't think cases will be an issue. I've used the lumia icon with the otterbox case and old Nokia wireless charger and it works perfect. I'd probably go with the HP branded wireless charger for best compatibility but others should work too.

invisik

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
I have a number of Nokia original chargers that work fine with the X3 with the HP case on. I guess I don't have any non Nokia ones to try.

I also would buy the HP charger if I was buying one now.

-m

dabug911

Nov 23, 2016
Visit site
I got a Duracell Powermat, can charge 2 wireless devices at once. it was lke 20 bucks i think at amazone. Works great.

X0015JEG5B

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs