HP Elite x3 phone holder for a car with wireless charging

FredBloggs007

Apr 22, 2012
Visit site
Anyone using or know of a phone holder for a car (windscreen mount) with built in wireless charging - similar to the good old Nokia CR-200s?

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Anyone using or know of a phone holder for a car (windscreen mount) with built in wireless charging - similar to the good old Nokia CR-200s?

I don't have an Elite x3, but I have a 950 XL. When I got my 950 XL, I found that the CR-200 no longer charged the device, so I switched to the iOttie Easy Flex Qi Car Charger - iOttie Easy Flex Qi Car Charger Review | Windows Central

It doesn't look like they make it anymore - but they have some other Qi chargers that may be worth looking into. https://www.iottie.com/

FredBloggs007

Apr 22, 2012
Visit site
I don't have an Elite x3, but I have a 950 XL. When I got my 950 XL, I found that the CR-200 no longer charged the device, so I switched to the iOttie Easy Flex Qi Car Charger - iOttie Easy Flex Qi Car Charger Review | Windows Central

It doesn't look like they make it anymore - but they have some other Qi chargers that may be worth looking into. https://www.iottie.com/

Thanks! I had a quick look and looks like the width of the new one charger might be tight with the Elite x3 which is quite wide. Also I don't think it can be mounted on the windscreen - looks like dash only which is a shame.

Ejay Lozano

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
I used to use the cr-200 on my 920 and 830, but the sticky back got brittle and didn't work, so I just used the charger from that set up and use the dt-900 charging pad in my stereo pocket in my truck and charge my phone that way. I did order a magnetic vent phone holder with qi wireless charging built in, in case I use it for gps purposes and I need my phone visible. Hopefully it works out well.

Last edited:

seventeenapg

Oct 19, 2013
Visit site
I bought the Samsung car charger from Amazon (there's only one) and it's brilliant at charging my Lumia 950. And, it's as equally well constructed as the CR 200 that I have since threw in the bin. And the Samsung will still charge even using windows maps.

Sent from mTalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte