A device called "HP Falcon" popped up on GFX Bench Graphics Performance. I thought it was interesting. Of course, all of this is easily faked. So I wouldn't put any stock in the existence of this phone, much less in the role of HP.

https://gfxbench.com/device.jsp?benc...testgroup=info

Is the leaked HP Falcon Windows phone evidence of HP's return to making phones?
    12-11-2015 09:56 AM
    The ram on that spec seems weird... The rest of the specs look great, but ram seems super low.
    12-11-2015 11:47 AM
    The ram on that spec seems weird... The rest of the specs look great, but ram seems super low.
    Yeah... It's pretty odd.
    12-11-2015 12:42 PM
    Now the rumor is it will be announced at MWC 2016...

http://wmpoweruser.com/report-hp-fal...ounced-at-ces/

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android
    01-08-2016 11:19 PM
    Now the rumor is it will be announced at MWC 2016...

Report: HP Falcon may be announced at Mobile World Congress 2016 - WMPoweruser

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android
    Yup. Getting Interesting: HP Falcon reported to be hitting the market as the HP Elite x3 | Windows Central
    02-12-2016 11:33 AM
    If the phone is Snapdragon 820 and supports Continuum, it has to have 3GB of RAM due to Microsoft's specs.
    02-16-2016 09:17 AM
    If the phone is Snapdragon 820 and supports Continuum, it has to have 3GB of RAM due to Microsoft's specs.
    Any thoughts on whether there will be a Verizon version of this device, Mr. MacPhisto?
    02-16-2016 10:14 AM
    I'm sure I read somewhere (but can't find it now) that the GFX Benchmark shows the amount of free RAM...
    02-16-2016 10:31 AM
    Any thoughts on whether there will be a Verizon version of this device, Mr. MacPhisto?
    Yup any thoughts welcome.. I hope Verizon's beef is with Ms only and not against all windows phones in general..
    02-16-2016 10:33 AM
    Yup any thoughts welcome.. I hope Verizon's beef is with Ms only and not against all windows phones in general..
    Heard nothing. There's no beef with Verizon and Microsoft. They just both struggle to meet the other's expectations.

I know Verizon wants Windows 10 devices for phones and tablets, but they've been awfully quite lately, even concerning Android stuff.

The HP phone fits what they look for if it's aimed at business. Verizon is also supposed to be exclusive for the Elite X2 convertible for LTE.

They'd welcome Microsoft into the fold, but they have said in the past they'd prefer to work with someone that works better with them. MS and Nokia stuff before it was so GSM centric that there were issues.

Shouldn't be too much longer before we find out. If the Elite X3 is coming to Verizon and it's a great phone, people may not miss the 950.
    02-16-2016 02:00 PM
    Thanks for the info... I umm cracked the screen on my Icon.. Buying a used icon is actually cheaper than a new screen plus install labor but instead of buying a used phone I'd like to upgrade of course lol.. Doesn't matter if it's the 950 long as its a upgrade, not a downgrade..
    02-17-2016 03:41 AM