HP Elite X3 "Falcon" on GFX Bench

elindalyne

Aug 1, 2015
Visit site
re: HP Elite X3 "Falcon" on GFX Bench

The ram on that spec seems weird... The rest of the specs look great, but ram seems super low.

Mr. MacPhisto

Aug 7, 2012
Visit site
Yup any thoughts welcome.. I hope Verizon's beef is with Ms only and not against all windows phones in general..

Heard nothing. There's no beef with Verizon and Microsoft. They just both struggle to meet the other's expectations.

I know Verizon wants Windows 10 devices for phones and tablets, but they've been awfully quite lately, even concerning Android stuff.

The HP phone fits what they look for if it's aimed at business. Verizon is also supposed to be exclusive for the Elite X2 convertible for LTE.

They'd welcome Microsoft into the fold, but they have said in the past they'd prefer to work with someone that works better with them. MS and Nokia stuff before it was so GSM centric that there were issues.

Shouldn't be too much longer before we find out. If the Elite X3 is coming to Verizon and it's a great phone, people may not miss the 950.

Charles Brown8

Feb 14, 2015
Visit site
Thanks for the info... I umm cracked the screen on my Icon.. Buying a used icon is actually cheaper than a new screen plus install labor but instead of buying a used phone I'd like to upgrade of course lol.. Doesn't matter if it's the 950 long as its a upgrade, not a downgrade..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss