Who's Planning to Get an HP Elite x3

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Anyone have their eyes set on an HP device?

This will be the first time since WP7 that an American OEM, besides Microsoft, launches a Microsoft Mobile device. That's a pretty big deal. And I think it may call for a different play from carriers. I could even see Verizon carrying this one!

Euell Gibbons

Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I don't know if I'll get one right away, but this is the first phone in years that has truly got me excited. Especially the 1 meter drop protection and front facing speaker. I'm not too keen on the battery-draining-too-damn-high-res display, but I get that it's necessary in the world of spec wars.

jbowyer1

Sep 3, 2013
Visit site
This phone looks and sounds amazing, especially as a 6" flagship successor to the 1520, but I just don't know if I can give up glance, which is one of my favorite features of WP/W10M. I really wish MS would let all W10M phones have it, especially if the Lumia line truly is defunct.

Shame this doesn't have a dedicated camera shutter button, though. I'm also curious to see what its battery size will be... hopefully 3400+ mah.

Scienceguy Labs

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
If it'll work on AT&T, I'll have one soon after it's released....unless, it's just way too expensive. I'm actually a fan of HP products, and I've been waiting for this phone to see the light of day ever since the rumors of it first surfaced. It really is the 1520 replacement I've been waiting for. But, I'll always love my 1520. :)

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
If it'll work on AT&T, I'll have one soon after it's released....unless, it's just way too expensive. I'm actually a fan of HP products, and I've been waiting for this phone to see the light of day ever since the rumors of it first surfaced. It really is the 1520 replacement I've been waiting for. But, I'll always love my 1520. :)

Forgive me...
I forgot about your affinity for size :winktongue:

Joking my good friend!
I'll be anxious to see what you type about this item after it lands on your porch!

Scienceguy Labs

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Forgive me...
I forgot about your affinity for size :winktongue:

Joking my good friend!
I'll be anxious to see what you type about this item after it lands on your porch!

Not gonna land on the front porch this time. Ha ha I'll have to get the FedEx delivery guy to hide this one in the bushes in case my wife gets home before I do on that day. :D

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
Not gonna land on the front porch this time. Ha ha I'll have to get the FedEx delivery guy to hide this one in the bushes in case my wife gets home before I do on that day. :D

Awww...
No doubt!
Thought I was getting good at hiding my purchases...but she always catches me :(

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)