Only 2 problems I see [HP Elite x3]

swanlee

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Lack of a dedicated camera button, which is a deal breaker for me and I'm not sure if it has a replaceable battery.

Otherwise bravo this is probably the most powerful cell phone in the world.

swanlee

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Well for me as a consumer no dedicated camera button is a deal breaker, also no removable battery and no glance screen is a bummer. They obviously put alot of thought into it and packed it with the best spec's possible but these omissions mean I'm not going to sell my 950 for it.

I'm in IT so my phone does double duty for personal and business use and I would have jumped at it had it not had these omissions.

Great deal

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I guess the waterproofing had a lot to do with removable battery. Looks like a massive bat anyway, im excited by this, the bar has been well and truly raised, lets see what thier competitors do in this space :)

Joe920

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
It looks like it doesn't have OIS, which would be unfortunate.

Also it's either dual SIM or SIM + microSD, not dual SIM + microSD like the 950XL. Not much of a problem given the 64GB internal, but still good to know for dual SIM users.

And finally it's a bit on the heavy side. 195g compared to 165g for the 950XL. Much bigger battery though.

(and mentioned above, no camera button, no glance screen)

Steve Adams

Banned
Nov 29, 2013
Visit site
the only problems I see is the lack of camera button, and lack of a real camera. There is no cameras out there that can beat pureview. That's why I am keeping my 1020.

Luckyshot000

Oct 20, 2015
Visit site
Glance is Lumia specific, unless Microsoft plans to expand it. And I'm not to worried about glance (though I do like it) if there is a notification LED.

TechFreak1

May 15, 2013
Visit site
This phone is astonishing primarily due to the fact it's packing so much and is still really thin.

The only things I would nit pick about it is the lack of a camera button and a ir blaster.

Then again none of these are really important for the enterprise sector.

Looking forward to the indepth review, this really has the raised the bar in my opinion.

jwinch2

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
Looks like a great option. I will be seeking to upgrade my 1520 at some point but have held off thus far. Perhaps this will be the phone to cause me to jump!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnwilliam9750