Only 2 problems I see [HP Elite x3]

loudog3114

Sep 21, 2016
Visit site
Good luck retaining employees in prison. I would like to hear from a single company that has deployed these devices to any substantial amount of users.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Good luck retaining employees in prison. I would like to hear from a single company that has deployed these devices to any substantial amount of users.

I don't have any employees, but I've been one. LOL.

There is always your personal device to waste time on, but if you work in certain types of jobs those are restricted or forbidden for use/carry.

Everyone has an iPhone isn't an argument that it is what the employer wants to see them carry. Many people have a bottle of scotch or could easily buy one, that doesn't mean the employer wants you swilling scotch on the job.

karlo88

Sep 7, 2013
Visit site
I tried the 950XL for about two weeks. I am getting almost double the battery life with the X3. I don't feel a need to carry around a spare battery.

I find the lack of a shutter button, that also quickly turns on the camera, disconcerting. So often, on my 1020, I reach into my pocket, press the shutter button as I raise it, then take a quick photo (though 1020's shutter lag makes it not so quick). I'd be happy if there was a quick-camera-access feature on the lock screen, as iPhones have.

karlo88

Sep 7, 2013
Visit site
Hi Daniel

How did you enable a lock-screen quick launch? Or do you mean the camera button in the Action Center, accessible by swing down from the top of the lock-screen?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre