HP Elite x3 vs Lumia 950 XL

ayngling

Sep 22, 2015
Visit site
the person I was replying to was talking about buying the HP and mobile extender for his mom instead of a laptop

Indeed I was. Even if more expensive, I think it'll be worth it (unless the price is prohibitively high), as it means all the data and apps she has on the device will be instantly available when using the laptop, without any syncing issues.

finalrelief

May 16, 2016
Visit site
I am weak. I am giving in and buying the 950xl for the BOGO deal. I tried to chat with HP sales for any update on a release date, no information (probably August). I'll get the 950 and if i love it cool, if not then i'll probably sell it and get the elite x3 or wait for surface phone if that ever happens.

urbantek

Jun 20, 2016
Visit site
I can not wait any longer for X3 to come out in a timely manner. I went ahead and bought an unlocked 950xl with Mozo Brown Leather back cover. Paid $370.00, I hope I got a good deal, and phone/OS will not disappoint. As soon as X3 is available, and I am happy with Lumia, I will get HP phone as well.

realwarder

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
HP is also dust and water proof. And has stylus option. And a mil spec has making it very solid. Oh, and external connector pins for addons. Although that is most useful for business or people who love to make projects.

HP is really attractive. If the cameras is ok then I may give in to the temptation.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb