Why doesn't the ?wired dock? option on Continuum work for my Windows 10 Elite X3 phone?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Windows Central Question

Why doesn't the "wired dock" option on Continuum work for my windows 10?

I can't manage to use Continuum on the Elite X3. I only get 'continue' on the "wireless adapter" option. How can I make the 'wired dock' option appear? The docking station is connected to an HDMI screen. Thank you for your help.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Re: Why doesn't the "wired dock" option on Continuum work for my windows 10?

I can't manage to use Continuum on the Elite X3. I only get 'continue' on the "wireless adapter" option. How can I make the 'wired dock' option appear? The docking station is connected to an HDMI screen. Thank you for your help.

I have to ask this, is the elite x3 out? How did you get it and where?

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

W

Windows Central Question

Why doesn't the ?wired dock? option on Continuum work for my windows 10 Elite X3 phone?

I can't manage to use Continuum on the Elite X3. The ?continue? option does not appear when selecting ?wired dock.? The docking station is a DVI and is connected to an HDMI screen. Are there any settings I must configure?

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: Why doesn't the ?wired dock? option on Continuum work for my windows 10 Elite X3 phone?

Threads Merged.

User... Do not create multiple threads on your issue. It actually works against you as any advice gets scattered around and a coherent conversation cannot develop as easily...

[NOTE]The HP Elite X3 has not been released yet. If you have one, then you must be a tester. Check with your source that supplied the phone. If you are not a tester and you purchased the phone, it must be stolen. Contact HP for a possible reward.[/NOTE]

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread... Please see this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99