HP + Microsoft Executives - Please GET US the ability to "buy" the awesome Elite x3 on Verizon ASAP!

dksf42

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
HP + Microsoft Executives - Please GET US the ability to "buy" the awesome Elite x3 on Verizon ASAP!

HELP US, your "legions of loyal, faithful and active" Windows Mobile "supporters" over the last 7 years ... GET, the HP Elite x3 on Verizon ASAP!

UNFORTUNATELY, many of us - our company included and myself personally - we have all been through "many good times and bad times" with Microsoft's "totally ROLLERCOASTER ride" ... MOBILE and smartphone "strategy and execution".

I humbly submit, "water over the dam" and TIME to "circle the wagons" and WIN AGAIN!

I simply reference everyone on the videos here + Joe Belfiore "who SAVED US" - 18 months ago - with our Verizon Lumia Icons from becoming "boat anchors" and "perhaps returning late summer" according to his Twitter posts?

https://forums.windowscentral.com/e...Id%3D-1%26eSpotName%3DElite-x3&token=S0gGX0sJ

ATTENTION, HP and Microsoft EXECUTIVES:

1) Dion Weisler, President and CEO for HP Inc.
2) Terry Myerson, Executive VP at Microsoft
3) Michael Parks, VP for Commercial Availability & Software at HP Inc.
4) Joe Belfiore, Corporate VP at Microsoft

IF LG can do it ... WHY CAN'T HP and Microsoft ???

LG RS988 = CERTIFIED on Verizon

https://opennetwork.verizonwireless...ent/devices-modules/devices/LGRS988_4682.html

IN-STOCK and AVAILABLE from Amazon, Newegg, B&H, and many others !

https://www.amazon.com/LG-Unlocked-...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUwpUvbUpU3535424

Just click on Amazon's web page and "More compatibility details" = screenshot below "directly form Amazon's web page"!!!

https://opennetwork.verizonwireless...ent/devices-modules/devices/LGRS988_4682.html

ScreenHunter_238 Aug. 06 17.34.jpg

Last edited:

Alain_A

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
Re: HP + Microsoft Executives - Please GET US the ability to "buy" the awesome Elite x3 on Verizon A

Hope, you send email to MS and HP directly....and Verizon

dksf42

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
Re: HP + Microsoft Executives - Please GET US the ability to "buy" the awesome Elite x3 on Verizon A

Hope, you send email to MS and HP directly....and Verizon

I will but, NOTHING will have the "impact and power" as either a large HP customer or a large group of HP "channel partners" demanding a Verizon solution! I am hoping that some "key decision makers and influencers" read Windows Central as there are a number of threads on the Elite x3 !!!

I ONLY started this new thread as no key executive is going to weed through dozens of pages and hundreds of replies.

Bottom-line IS, that there is a letter from Verizon to the FCC that says "they WELCOME" connectivity!

So ... I think that the ball is squarely in the HP court - this is no longer a "Microsoft issue" IMHO!

This is clearly HP as IF LG - from Korea - can do it ... then "WHY NOT HP" ???

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site

I ONLY started this new thread as no key executive is going to weed through dozens of pages and hundreds of replies.

How do you know that the key executives are going to check out this thread instead?

I am sorry but I don't understand the meaning of this thread. Was this created for WC member discussions or in the hope that some key executive might accidentally bump in to this and read your original post?

Last edited:

dksf42

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site

How do you know that the key executives are going to check out this thread instead?

I am sorry but I don't understand the meaning of this thread. Was this created for WC member discussions or in the hope that some key executive might accidentally bump in to this and read your original post?

What's to understand ... as a member, I am sharing with "other members" and "some may be working at large Enterprises and/ or large HP Channel Partners" that may find this a useful information"?

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site

What's to understand ... as a member, I am sharing with "other members" and "some may be working at large Enterprises and/ or large HP Channel Partners" that may find this a useful information"?
I'm not going to discourage anyone from trying but these are unofficial forums. Company executives have little to no time to read threads like these. The best way to get attention is to either start an online poll and have threads like these point to them and based on the results of the poll reach out to Microsoft/HP's official channels. Reaching out to Dona Sarkar or Terry Myerson on twitter might help as well. You can also reach out to Verizon support if you like.

dksf42

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
Re: HP + Microsoft Executives - Please GET US the ability to "buy" the awesome Elite x3 on

I'm not going to discourage anyone from trying but these are unofficial forums. Company executives have little to no time to read threads like these. The best way to get attention is to either start an online poll and have threads like these point to them and based on the results of the poll reach out to Microsoft/HP's official channels. Reaching out to Dona Sarkar or Terry Myerson on twitter might help as well. You can also reach out to Verizon support if you like.

Duly noted, but I think we all underestimate the power of "un-official forums" in today's modern social environments. I saw this a few days ago Mobile Nations and also read that Windows 10 Mobile is in the deepest trouble ever!

So, "why not TRY to reach out" and try to get some attention!

Windows Central is a powerful user voice! Just look at one of the old threads about "the Icon and both an upgrade to Denim and now to Windows 10 Mobile Preview!

With all due respect, there is no doubt in my mind that these forums "helped" shape those very positive outcomes for all of us loyal Windows users!

Screenshot (361).png

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site

In that case, keep going. Hope you'll get some traction.

dksf42

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site

In that case, keep going. Hope you'll get some traction.

Thank you, WC has really jumped on the "launch and rollout" of the Elite x3 across the world. Friends of mine in the UK have pre-orders in ... so, I am happy to watch for a bit as Windows 10 "Tech Preview" is awesome on our Lumia Icons and next week, Microsoft may release AU !

dksf42

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site

GREAT NEWS = On Verizon Lumia Icons and got pushed an UPDATE through the settings this afternoon in Silicon Valley ... seemed "faster" and now says 14393.67 which is AU right. I am NOT on insider and I am positive "the previous" was the old numbers (10586xxx as best recall) as I am on Insider for Windows 10 (non-mobile and lots of updates recently).

OK ... so, come on Microsoft and HP and Verizon = YOU CAN DO THIS!!!

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site

GREAT NEWS = On Verizon Lumia Icons and got pushed an UPDATE through the settings this afternoon in Silicon Valley ... seemed "faster" and now says 14393.67 which is AU right. I am NOT on insider and I am positive "the previous" was the old numbers (10586xxx as best recall) as I am on Insider for Windows 10 (non-mobile and lots of updates recently).

OK ... so, come on Microsoft and HP and Verizon = YOU CAN DO THIS!!!

That's not a surprise. Microsoft is controlling OS updates for devices running Windows 10 Mobile+.

dksf42

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site

That's not a surprise. Microsoft is controlling OS updates for devices running Windows 10 Mobile+.

Yes, I know what was/is "supposed to happen" - it's just, with Verizon, it IS HAPPENING at all !!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos