12-11-2016 07:57 AM
78 ... 234
tools
    Just with my few day using the x3 I must say I'm in love with it. Have had no issues with the finger print reader. The iris scan is fast, and I mean i was really worried it would be useful but it works in almost every occasion.

Camera seems fine, its not spectacular like the 950, but I purchased it expecting that,

A big lower price would have been nice but with the dock and adapters I guess that helps justify some of the price. As well with the crazy amazing specs I am hoping phone will be future proof for a little while and be able to support other features they added.
    nate0 and zmancb7 like this.
    11-24-2016 01:37 AM
    It has been 3 months since I wrote that review. I must say, that re-reading it, it was half-assed and just a terrible review. I apologize for not taking more time to proof read and focusing on silly things such as the box (although I still think it was unnecessarily big). I never expected to get 14k + views and had I known it would draw that sort of attention, I would certainly have spent much more time and been much more careful about criticizing before being completely informed by using it longer...

I am about to re-order another unit at the $599 price and will give it a full month before making my mind up again.

All those who were rightfully mad at my review, I apologize for my silly shoot from the hip mish mash and I will certainly give it a fair amount of time this time around before I write anything about the phone again :)
    Danobe, libra89, editguy and 1 others like this.
    12-01-2016 12:18 AM
    Don't beat yourself up, Marcin. This is a phone we're talking about, after all. With that being said, I am curious as to how you'll get on with the new x3. I played with the x3 in an MS Store and loved how it felt compared to me 950XL. I'll wait to read your new review before making a purchase decision.
    12-11-2016 07:57 AM
78 ... 234