Elite X3 and AT&T Visual Voicemail

nate0

Mar 1, 2015
Visit site
HP was getting their phone certified for AT&T; not the same as selling it or branding. Means, however, that the phone should use most AT&T services out of the box.

I suppose HP could do it in the firmware, but not 100% sure.
Is that certification still pending?

Sent from mTalk

spyderzWPC

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
I see you guys say you see lte and lte+ for some reason I only see h and h+ have you had that issue? I am on At&t in the boston area.

nate0

Mar 1, 2015
Visit site
I see you guys say you see lte and lte+ for some reason I only see h and h+ have you had that issue? I am on At&t in the boston area.
I only see that (H H+) when placing or receiving phone calls. The LTE+ appears for me on occasion but for a mere second then goes away, as described here.

Sent from mTalk

chsoriano

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, in addition to occasionally while on calls, I also see it in various spots around Houston, TX. So may just depend on your area and what AT&T might be doing on the towers in your area.

PerfectReign

Aug 25, 2016
Visit site
FWIW, I have an ATT SIM and get vvm

Gz7srmr.jpg

Sent from mTalk

nate0

Mar 1, 2015
Visit site
Circling back here to this thread since I have an X3 again...

Microsoft advertises this phone as AT&T certified. I asked an AT&T rep in chat giving them the IMEI of my X3 if the phone is suppose to be getting VoLTE/Enhanced LTE services. He said "Yes!!". But we know how far that can go sometimes...Dan did mention it was planned to have certified by AT&T...I am going to test out when I get home what I had the rep do for my account to see if it does anything for me with IMS registration or enabling any other features. I will wipe the device with my sim in it in the process with WDRT.

UPDATE: so the Elite X3 is certified. But on the certified pages of IoT devices. So HD voice seems out of the question. Also VoLTE. However something else may be in the works....AT&T Certified Devices

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs