Larger HP Elite x3

CyberAngel777

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
Is anyone else wishing there was a larger version available?
I prefer the Alcatel Onetouch Pixi 3 (8) Windows size
and I know many people who feel the same.

I'd order larger one in a heart beat.

alodar101

Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
My first thought when opening the box was....wow...I thought it would be bigger. I always forget I've been using the 1520/959xl/iPhone plus...and am just used to the larger phones. Would I like it bigger.....maybe. I would have bought it if it was....though I think this size is about where I would prefer to be....who knows, maybe the new firmware will add an inch !!

Ryan Smith23

Jul 27, 2016
Visit site
I'd love a bigger Windows phone. Not sure I would go as far as 8", but a 7" Elite x4 or Surface Phone would be amazing (especially with proper pen support). I'm using a Note 5 right now, waiting until I can buy an x3, and 5.7" is just not big enough.

DCW1000

Jan 12, 2015
Visit site
I knew going in that the x3 would be just slightly larger than my 950XL, which I regard as the low end of optimal size range for a pocket device. If the x3 could be a quarter inch wider and half an inch longer, that might be ideal. But that would pretty much be the limit for me when it comes to one-hand operation. I doubt we will see new mobes offered that increase dimensions in a significant or utilitarian way as the market responds to the HP offering.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans