Starbucks app not working on HP Elite x3

sraina

Nov 17, 2011
Visit site
Hello all, I am running release preview OS Build 10.0.14393.189 on the Elite x3 and the starbucks app keeps crashing when I click on sign in. Can any of you confirm this? Or if you have solved this issue, can you please say how? Thanks

etphoto

Aug 15, 2007
Visit site
Hello all, I am running release preview OS Build 10.0.14393.189 on the Elite x3 and the starbucks app keeps crashing when I click on sign in. Can any of you confirm this? Or if you have solved this issue, can you please say how? Thanks

Have u tried deleting the app and then re installing it?

Twitter: @PhotographyET

josephan

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
When you get the log in screen for the Starbucks App click on SIGN UP and NOT SIGN IN. When you get the sign up screen, click the BACK button (bottom menu, left arrow) and then this time click SIGN IN and you should get the dialogue boxes asking for your credentials and then you should be good. This worked for me.

4everForever

Jan 6, 2014
Visit site
It won't work, because enterprise users don't drink Starbucks.HP has done a survey and HP knew it.

Same thing as tap and pay, because enterprise users don't need it, and this phone is purely for enterprise.

alodar101

Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
Originally posted by alodar101
Originally posted by sraina
I can't get it to run either. Oh no!! A deal breaker. 😉
well, I take that back. It most definitely logged in. Shows my Balance and rewards. Whether it works out not for payment, can't confirm.

alodar101

Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
Originally posted by sraina
I can't get it to run either. Oh no!! A deal breaker. 😉
well, I take that back. It most definitely logged in. Shows my Balance and rewards. Whether it works out not for payment, can't confirm.
just tested it out. App worked in the store. No issues

DCW1000

Jan 12, 2015
Visit site
Hmmm. I put the Starbucks app on my phone when it arrived five days ago but hadn't been to a Starbucks to test it out. Prompted by the discussion here, I tried to set the app up and had the described problems, including the non-functioning Sign Up > Back trick -- no joy. Eventually I got it going by opening the menu, going to Settings, and going to Sign In from there. After a pause of several seconds, the sign-in screen came up and I could connect to my account. But yeah, there were some stumbles and crashes in getting the app to wake up and shake hands smoothly. I'll go out for coffee tomorrow morning before dawn and see if everything is squared away at the purchase level.

Running 14926.

josephan

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
I've been using the Starbucks app daily for the last week or so. One side benifit of the WM version is that you don't get the text message receipts that give you an opportunity to leave a retroactive tip.

techiez

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
It won't work, because enterprise users don't drink Starbucks.HP has done a survey and HP knew it.

Same thing as tap and pay, because enterprise users don't need it, and this phone is purely for enterprise.
Meanwhile Jason comes up with an essay on how starbucks is dead

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon