Hope someone has insight into this i have the Elite X3 with the newest wm10 insider update i purchased a Fossil Q founder watch to use with my Pixel phone but i was curious to see if the elite would sync with it to my surprise going to bluetooth and yes the pin that showed up on the fossil watch showed up on the phone and it paired the watch started to setup itself, and yes the watch is setup but there is no auto sync or anything like that you have to set the time manually and the date but the watch is working see i have the huawei watch also and i tried with the l950xl and it wouldnt pair so i was wondering is it the new wm10 insider preview maybe someone can make a third party app to work with android wear smartwatches any insight would be appreciated.
    11-06-2016 08:51 AM
    Hope someone has insight into this i have the Elite X3 with the newest wm10 insider update i purchased a Fossil Q founder watch to use with my Pixel phone but i was curious to see if the elite would sync with it to my surprise going to bluetooth and yes the pin that showed up on the fossil watch showed up on the phone and it paired the watch started to setup itself, and yes the watch is setup but there is no auto sync or anything like that you have to set the time manually and the date but the watch is working see i have the huawei watch also and i tried with the l950xl and it wouldnt pair so i was wondering is it the new wm10 insider preview maybe someone can make a third party app to work with android wear smartwatches any insight would be appreciated.
    What build you have running?? Maybe the underpinnings of Bluetooth Gatt is starting to form ( something that was stated to be coming ).
    11-07-2016 08:12 PM