01-27-2017 09:01 AM
28 12
tools
    I have compared both sim trays, and, yes, they are different. The old one has 1&2, whereas the new one has nothing engraved on it. But sim tray has nothing to do with battery discharge. These last three days I emptied the old one sim tray and disconnected the phone: battery discharge was the same as before. I am afraid I will never know the reason why of this behaviour, but I do not want to keep this faulty phone. In any case, thanks for your interest.
    I know it doesn't have anything to do with that. The reason I asked was because these phone apparently have a common issue where they tend to restart themselves on a infinite loop. Apparently the sim is the culprit and hp have sent those version 2.0 sim trays to affected phones. The new version doesn't says 1 & 2, according to someone it only says "up". So stay with that one to avoid problems on the long run. Enjoy your phone ;)

Sent from mTalk
    01-26-2017 07:53 PM
    I know it doesn't have anything to do with that. The reason I asked was because these phone apparently have a common issue where they tend to restart themselves on a infinite loop. Apparently the sim is the culprit and hp have sent those version 2.0 sim trays to affected phones. The new version doesn't says 1 & 2, according to someone it only says "up". So stay with that one to avoid problems on the long run. Enjoy your phone ;)

Sent from mTalk
    Thanks for your help.
    jes1888 likes this.
    01-27-2017 06:45 AM
    Thanks for your help.
    That's why we're here for ;)

Sent from mTalk
    01-27-2017 09:01 AM
28 12