Aug 25, 2016
Visit site
NVM, seems to work.
R2kZ01i.jpg

Sent from mTalk

Corwin_Amber

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
AFAIK, it will most probably not be offered in the Fast Ring. Usually I just reset it. Now, however, I made some customizations, custom accent and Notification LED, most notably. I am a little hesitant.
On www.drwindows.de, somebody stated that he got the update in fast ring. Can anybody confirm? I know the current line, that you need to be in production. I also tweeted @northfacehiker if we would ever get it in fast ring. Asking never hurts.

Here is the link to the german commentary about getting it in fast ring:
Weiteres Firmware Update für das HP Elite x3 verfügbar - Dr. Windows (Number 5)

emmeborn

Elite x3 & Lumia 950XL Champion
May 27, 2013
Visit site
AFAIK, it will most probably not be offered in the Fast Ring. Usually I just reset it. Now, however, I made some customizations, custom accent and Notification LED, most notably. I am a little hesitant.
On www.drwindows.de, somebody stated that he got the update in fast ring. Can anybody confirm? I know the current line, that you need to be in production. I also tweeted @northfacehiker if we would ever get it in fast ring. Asking never hurts.

Here is the link to the german commentary about getting it in fast ring:
Weiteres Firmware Update für das HP Elite x3 verfügbar - Dr. Windows (Number 5)

I am also on Fast ring and can not find any update.

Kogling

Sep 14, 2016
Visit site
Phone's gone back to sluggish performance and massive over heating with continuum (wireless) after this firmware update AFAIK.

I have been testing iris and finger logins this week separately due to their impact on phones performance before, First I tried Iris on it's own and that was a clear issue, so then I tried finger login which I think is still a degradation but not as bad, but continuum was fine when I used it. This update rolled out and I think the phones got it's hottest in the shortest amount of time in continuum I've ever had.

Disabled finger login for now so will see how that rolls then try them individually again as, presumably this firmware targeted windows hello but thinking it just made it worse XD.

Y2HBK

May 16, 2013
Visit site
Phone's gone back to sluggish performance and massive over heating with continuum (wireless) after this firmware update AFAIK.

I have been testing iris and finger logins this week separately due to their impact on phones performance before, First I tried Iris on it's own and that was a clear issue, so then I tried finger login which I think is still a degradation but not as bad, but continuum was fine when I used it. This update rolled out and I think the phones got it's hottest in the shortest amount of time in continuum I've ever had.

Disabled finger login for now so will see how that rolls then try them individually again as, presumably this firmware targeted windows hello but thinking it just made it worse XD.

For what it's worth I've had the opposite experience. The phone has been performing much better overall since the update.

zei20t

Aug 6, 2014
Visit site
ive now had nothing but lockups and phone stops responding - when i receive a text.

not all the time, just sometimes. but it might happen 5 times in an hour, but other times not for a day. really annoying.

azgoth444

Jan 13, 2013
Visit site
ive now had nothing but lockups and phone stops responding - when i receive a text.

not all the time, just sometimes. but it might happen 5 times in an hour, but other times not for a day. really annoying.

Is this after getting the HP update? Have you reported or called HP about this?

Sent from mTalk

Kogling

Sep 14, 2016
Visit site

windows hello enabled? try turning them off

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadDaniel