Return to my Lumia 950XL

DrNitun

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Hello,

I bought the Elite X3 from my local Microsoft Store. My MicroSD card was not being recognized. I returned it for another brand new one....same result. I contacted HP and to their credit, they sent me TWO units with the updated sim card tray design. Still no luck.

My old 950XL was corrupted. I was not able to successfully restore it so I went with the Elite x3. Now I just purchased a 950XL from Amazon and everything is working smoothly. My same MicroSD card (Scandisk 128gig) was recognized and all is well.

Also, the camera is way better as well as the Windows 10 Mobile OS has extra features in the Lumia line (ex: the Extra menu in Settings has much more options such as motion data, equalizer, etc.). I will hold onto this unit and hope a Surface phone or a new Microsoft phone will come out this year.

PerfectReign

Aug 25, 2016
Visit site
ow, that's too bad. I occasionally pull out my 950xl and am not disappointed with the X3. Still I forgot to bring the 950xL to my son's track meet yesterday. You can tell the difference in the quality of the shots.

Wolfjt

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
Hello,

I bought the Elite X3 from my local Microsoft Store. My MicroSD card was not being recognized. I returned it for another brand new one....same result. I contacted HP and to their credit, they sent me TWO units with the updated sim card tray design. Still no luck.

My old 950XL was corrupted. I was not able to successfully restore it so I went with the Elite x3. Now I just purchased a 950XL from Amazon and everything is working smoothly. My same MicroSD card (Scandisk 128gig) was recognized and all is well.

Also, the camera is way better as well as the Windows 10 Mobile OS has extra features in the Lumia line (ex: the Extra menu in Settings has much more options such as motion data, equalizer, etc.). I will hold onto this unit and hope a Surface phone or a new Microsoft phone will come out this year.

You will be waiting a long time for a new Microsoft phone. It's not happening this year for sure.

anon(50597)

Sep 28, 2014
Visit site
Hello,

What sd card are you using?

Sent from mTalk on my SP4

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb