Thinking of getting x3

SteveNoza

Jul 16, 2014
Visit site
My Icon's battery is dying, so I'm thinking of getting the x3 and have a few questions;
-Any problems using Cricket wireless with the x3?
-I have the Nokia wireless charging stand, anybody charging their x3 with this?

THANKS!

Keith White Jr

Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
My Icon's battery is dying, so I'm thinking of getting the x3 and have a few questions;
-Any problems using Cricket wireless with the x3?
-I have the Nokia wireless charging stand, anybody charging their x3 with this?

THANKS!

The second one I cant help with but I can tell you that the X3 works great on Cricket!

PerfectReign

Aug 25, 2016
Visit site
Yeah don't know what wireless charging this device supports. I've never used it. I have a wireless charging slot in my car but my SGS6 barely fits. No way to get a 6" normal size device in there.

Sent from mTalk

mryan55

Jan 12, 2016
Visit site
Cricket should work just fine with the X3.

As for the wireless charging standard, the X3 uses Qi -- which I also believe is the standard supported by the Nokia charging stand. Only question would be how quickly it will charge since wireless charging is inherently slower and the X3 has a big battery!

I have messed around with my wireless charger a bit and it works fine on the X3 -- I have the Samsung wireless fast charger.

augustaville

May 19, 2015
Visit site
I need to lay my 950xl on it's side to work on the Nokia stand. It is a bit of a hassle to get it lined up correctly. The Icon worked straight up every time.

rdubmu

May 25, 2011
Visit site
My Samsung s7 wireless charger doesn't work with my x3,my Lumia 950 XL did, I haven't tried my Lumia 920 wireless charger

mryan55

Jan 12, 2016
Visit site
My Samsung s7 wireless charger doesn't work with my x3,my Lumia 950 XL did, I haven't tried my Lumia 920 wireless charger

Odd, not sure if you have the standard wireless charger or the wireless fast charger, but the fast charger (the flat, disc shaped one -- not that stand-up one) works perfectly fine with the x3 for me.

SteveNoza

Jul 16, 2014
Visit site
Update, I got my x3, love it! The x3 only works with the (upright) Nokia wireless charger if you set it on it's side, and have it on just the right spot. Cricket wireless has been working very well, so from now on I'll only buy unlocked phones!

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Update, I got my x3, love it! The x3 only works with the (upright) Nokia wireless charger if you set it on it's side, and have it on just the right spot. Cricket wireless has been working very well, so from now on I'll only buy unlocked phones!

That's great! Congrats on the new device.

jamezr

Apr 22, 2014
Visit site

Congrats on the new phone!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro