I heard some users of older phones complaining of app crashes. And for phones designed for older revisions, that makes some sense.

Android also gets the odd app crash. Launchers seem to crash regularly. But I thought it might be helpful to ask those using the sort of "crème of the crop" flagship devices to get a scale/sense of the issue.

Do you experience app crashes? Often? Specific apps? Have you found this more or less on other windows phones?

Help me get a picture :) Thanks!
    05-10-2017 07:02 AM
    Hi,

I had app crashes on every OS that I have used. Could be because I often use betaversions of both apps and OS.
    05-11-2017 06:50 AM
    Hi,

I had app crashes on every OS that I have used. Could be because I often use betaversions of both apps and OS.
    Well yeah, me too. That's partly just the app software. It's statistical fact every OS has app crashes.

I'm enquiring more about a sort of "more than usual" or "not app specific" thing....I guess that means you've experience nothing noteworthy or unusual on the elite?
    05-11-2017 07:00 AM
    Well yeah, me too. That's partly just the app software. It's statistical fact every OS has app crashes.

I'm enquiring more about a sort of "more than usual" or "not app specific" thing....I guess that means you've experience nothing noteworthy or unusual on the elite?
    Not unusually more than any other phone or PC for that matter.
    Drael646464 likes this.
    05-11-2017 07:33 AM