Anyone Else Device Buggy Since last 2 Updates??[ Especially Battery App Background Setting]

Bjfcm

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
Dear Friends,

I've enjoyed my HP Elite X3 since I purchased it around October 2016. I've occasionally experienced the "storage card" issue ,but overlooked it :unhappysweat::unhappysweat:.However, lately ( since the last 2 Updates by Microsoft ) IT HAS BEEN very " Buggy".

I Purposely avoided the Insider Program to ensure that I can have direct access to the HP Firmware updates. The biggest gripe is the phone freezes ESPECIALLY WHEN ACCESSING THE ' BATTERY USAGE BY APP/BACKGROUND Settings .

Once the list of Apps finally loads and I tap on the 1 of 3 Options:

a) Always allowed in background
b) Managed by windows
c) Never allowed in Background

IT FREEZES!!!! .. This began after the last 2 updates . Has anyone else experienced this, or any other quality issues that really make me regret owning a device that I once considered the best Windows phone ever?

Should I re- join the Insider Program??

Thanks in Advance!!

zdravez

Jul 29, 2014
Visit site
Same here. Constant freezes; occasional sd card disconnect! Mostly device would not wake up from stand by (locked screen)..

Bjfcm

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
Thank you guys,

I thought I was going Crazy.I'm trying to remain positive with all the recent MS Mobile press .

Bjfcm

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
Thank you PerfectReign,

I will be following your lead if nothing happens soon. HP or MS gotta do something soon. Our phones are important to each of us and deserve attention or and at least feedback on the status.

Bjfcm

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
Same here. Constant freezes; occasional sd card disconnect! Mostly device would not wake up from stand by (locked screen)..

Thanks deavez,

I know Microsoft is a " Software Company" ( Providing attention to Android and IOS), but that time should be given to its own line and the devices that contain the OS 1st.

They should just come out and say whether or not "this is the end of the road . Or provide those of us who have stood by them and spent money on these device with a clear Road Map.

Is the Elite X3, Idol & 950/XL Lumia's the last of their kind and a new device ( Surface Phone ... Etc Coming ) ?????.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077