Redownload purchased songs??

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Assuming you purchased the music from the MS Store / Groove, Should be able to tap & hold on the song (or album) and hit download from the pop-up...

dl.jpg

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
And, like skinning cats, there's more than one way. You can also look it up in the store and there should be an option to download it...

dl2.jpg

jssmarathon

Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
The problem here is that I had too many different songs on my phone and in my music folders on the computer so I cleared everything out and deleted them expecting I could just download the purchased songs again, but there is no record of what they were anywhere.
These were songs that I purchased over the last couple of years on various Windows phone from the Microsoft store
would’ve thought that there would be a tab somewhere where I could just click download all my purchased music again?
It will be very difficult to reconstruct them from a history of purchases from the store because he goes back to long
so since I don’t know how many there were (close to 100) and exactly what they were, how do I get them?

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
AH... I think I have an answer for you...

Open Groove, go to My Music, and either "Songs", "Artists", or "Albums"...

Right below those headers should be "Refine:", followed by the current sort type...

click on the current sort type, and under "Filter", select "Purchased"...

there will be a little streaming icon next to the music you haven't yet downloaded.

You should then be able to tap/hold and select "download" or "select" to pick more than one and download them...

wp_ss_20170518_0002.jpg

jssmarathon

Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
That is what I assumed I would see when I first started this project but there is no option available. Here is a screenshot

Attachments

• Capture001.jpg
    Capture001.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 0

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs