A New Verizon version of the HP Elite X3 is coming in Mid-October

nate0

Mar 1, 2015
Visit site
Well the HP.com site is actually 579...Ya I have been slowly selling off a bunch of old lumias. Have several left still...

sanchezursua

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
texting is way better, corrections, phrase choices, goin to phone is not good. The option of 3 different size tiles is good. The scroll up and down on windows is natural vs side to side on android. The whole look feels more easier to navigate. I haven't used it in 10 months but I got it out to see the differences. There is nothing that I see that really grabs me on Android that I like better. It is now getting laggy and freezing up, battery life totally sucks. I will miss the camera. Windows had all the apps I needed, and I feel I was able to make better use of them. I never put the effort to hunt thru the Google store and find the perfect app. I can't wait to get the phone and jus sync everything I had and move forward. I hope that helps. My wife has an apple and I jus wanna crush it every time I have to use it. I honestly can not figure out what the attraction is to apple, I think it is too much work

Last edited:

Brady Nielsen

May 3, 2013
Visit site
Originally posted by Nate W
That is why I like Window 10 Mobile and Windows Phones in general. I can buy a 4 yr old phone at almost nothing and it runs the latest software with updates. On top of that they are quite configurable via the Registry access we have to them and other tools that can help you make it a better device for you. If iOS was like this I would move to them if W10M and the X3 do not work out. But the only path left would be Android.

Edit: Example--When I get an X3 I enable the LED notifications, disable the Camera shutter sound, and enable living images. They are simple missing features that the phone is capable of and make it that much more enjoyable.

I plan to build a tutorial/guide on how to enable the LED notifications soon so that others who want can use it.

Please let me know when you do. I saw you me took this in one of the other forums. I tried following you advice but failed. The x3 shutter sounds kill me - so annoying. I would really like to see how its done. Thanks.

nate0

Mar 1, 2015
Visit site
@Brady Nielsen, I will.
Being able to edit the locked down parts of the registry is key for making those work. I will post it in the guides section for Windows 10 Mobile when I write it up.

Allen Whitehead

Nov 24, 2012
Visit site
I received a Verizon Elite x3 and now using it on Verizon. I ordered it from HP sales. I received it yesterday and all seems to be working very well. I ordered 2 phones and 1 of them would not boot up properly so I am sending it back to HP to reorder.

nate0

Mar 1, 2015
Visit site
I received a Verizon Elite x3 and now using it on Verizon. I ordered it from HP sales. I received it yesterday and all seems to be working very well. I ordered 2 phones and 1 of them would not boot up properly so I am sending it back to HP to reorder.
Well that is cool, do you have a direct contact or something?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb