finally got the Elite X3

nate0

Mar 1, 2015
Visit site
I downloaded the metallic Windows Logo one earlier. Thanks @beman39.

Edit: It was the Future Carbon one, I see you named them appropriately. Like the dark Granit too...

beman39

Dec 24, 2014
Visit site
Great to see someone buy a Windows Phone in 2017.

my only regret is I didn't buy this amazing phone sooner! I have to laugh because a lot of people are whining that it's to/so expensive but in reality you get a phone that is just as fast and on par with the galaxy S7 and dare I say S8 (I used one for a few days) and you DON'T get a dock or anything for that matter, like you do with the HP X3! and their version of continuum is a joke! and this X3 is fantastically premium grade phone! honestly I was disappointed when I bought the L950XL and I was afraid of the same thing happening with the X3 which is why I was hesitant! but man oh man I'm so glad I found this phone at such an awesome deal and jumped immediately on the deal! I literally can't put this thing down! and the screen! oh man the screen is gorgeous! I luv watching my movies and playing my games and surfing the net is amazing on edge! edge runs beautifully on this thing, EVEN IN THIS CRAPPY SITE (SORRY BUT ITS BAD, BUT IT IS GETTING BETTER!) the only thing I miss is the glance screen, I used it a lot when I was using my L950.. and the double tap to wake is horrible! LOL never works. and as for the camera...it's NOT THAT BAD, but I confess I'm not a picture guy, BUT the camera is pretty good to ME... end of it is I'm deliriously happy with this phone and I know HP will update it continuously and it'll only get better from here on end...

mark233

Dec 26, 2013
Visit site
@beman39 ... thank you for making these and offering them here!

I don't have the Elite ... but I've saved the 10 Logo dark granite (and the carbonfiber) for my Idol 4s and 950/XL.

beman39

Dec 24, 2014
Visit site
a couple more creations, didn't know which one I liked the best so I made both LOL :sweaty:

Attachments

• HP elite X3 light metal logo on lite metal background.jpg
    HP elite X3 light metal logo on lite metal background.jpg
    146 KB · Views: 8

beman39

Dec 24, 2014
Visit site
and last one... I think

Attachments

• HP_Metal_Logo_on_leather_stitching_thread_perforation_slanted.jpg
    HP_Metal_Logo_on_leather_stitching_thread_perforation_slanted.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 7